Monday 11 February 2013

A Circular Walk



























Today was a beautiful day for one of my favourite walks.

I set off with Honey towards Steeple Hill. Up Trenwith Lane, past Hendra, up to Knills Monument, down past some of my favourite cottages, along the coastal footpath, down towards Porthminster, through town and home. There were birds singing and signs of Spring were everywhere.

Catkins and Hellebores and Daffodils.

I enjoyed the solitude to be honest. I met hardly a soul. Olly was at nursery (more about that soon). It was good to stretch my legs and stride out into the morning.


And on with the week!!


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful walk. You really do live in the most attractive corner of Britian! Well done for doing something nice for you while Olly was at nursery.

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete